A Professional Roof Inspection Report from us can save you thousands of dollars.
What we do: Logan Inspection Services specializes in performing roof inspections for potential homeowners, mortgage lenders and in some instances we make sure the roof meets or exceeds FHA standards. We give you an unbiased opinion on the condition of the roof and the structural members related to the roof coverings. This opinion will include a complete analysis of the existing roof system (s), replacements costs, repair costs, recommendations, pictures of anything you will need pictures of, and a comprehensive four page Roof Inspection Report. By the time you have spent a little time with us and reviewing our findings and the report you’ll know more about your roof than the average roofer would or could tell you.
How do we do that: We will meet you at the property with a guaranteed time of arrival, perform an exterior building perimeter checking for signs of leaks or roofing related problem that you should know about and walk the interior of the property using a high powered flashlight to check ceilings and walls for any sign of a roof leak. It is critical to have a trained eye for this part of the inspection. Many problems related to the roof only show signs below the roof. In fact there may be no sign of damage to roof itself. That is why it is common for many roofers to miss potential damage because they did not do a thorough enough job on the ground. The last part is the visual roof inspection performed by a highly experienced roofing inspector.
Why a buyer needs a Roof Inspection: A professional roof inspection gives the buyer a more detailed information than your basic estimate that you will need in order to make a wise decision. With our Roof Inspection service, you get a highly qualified inspector who will take an in-depth, unbiased look at your potential roof to:
- Evaluate the physical condition: structure, construction, of the roof system (s)
- Identify items that needs to be repaired or replaced
- Estimate the remaining useful life of the roof system (s)
- Check the roof carefully for broken roof tiles and photograph them
- Make sure roof plumbing and heating flashings are sealed and have the proper storm collars
- Inspect skylights for cracks and proper roof flashing details
- Photograph all roof valley sections that have excess debris and proper roof valley flashing
- Look for loose, displaced, missing, or slipped roofing or roof tiles
- Photograph and document previous roof repairs giving you an insight into the roofs history
- Provide our exclusive and professional four page written roof report (this could help gain the confidence of the seller that findings are valid and need to be dealt with)